Saturday, June 16, 2012

I don't want to ever experience this again

I had just woken up from a 8 hour sleep.lol...too tired?ntah....in the early morning headed to class kete kene lggr-_-" it wasn't that bad...honestly. but since it never happened to me....n I do syg my car...serabut gk la...after class ended then only it started to sink in...Aishhh serabut2....

The one yg lggr was a jr....it could've been avoided but since things nk jdi...wuttudo...so basically now need to do all the procedures with the insurance n such...she requested for it...so surelah...

I'm not a people person! now I have to handle this things...tu yg serabut tu...lol but I have loads of help from people around on the procedures...my brother tlg s well since parents are currently not around...I am yet to grow up....I realize I won't be able survive being the me that I am...manje.haha....

But on the bright side It was only a minor accident..no injuries whatsoever... She admit her fault I have people around to help...(if it was possible I prefer Serah semua to my brother to handle but obviously cannot...only org yg involve can settle the matter) yeah I'm that kind of person...afraid of problems and loves to run from it...I am yet to grow up...a lot! I am more careful on the road now..I think?

But yeah due to all the anxiety of the day...I needed my rest...studies still needs to be done so jap lagi nk way Cwu...Esok nk g to x ek??hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm....ade ot ke on weekends?

0 vanilla~: